Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,734   Online: 865

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by steve simmons
    As a subscriber you pay less per issue (approx 4 dollars or less if you live in the US as opposed to $7 dollars) and you have access to the Subscriber's Section of the web site.
    steve simmons
    Mine arrived yesterday steve, thanks. It was missing the subscriber's info needed to access the web site again though.

Brian McDowell

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Steve. I'm going to order a subscription. Your magazine will be only the second one I subscribe to - the first being Arizona Highways.

Just wondering, I know you have had David Muench in your magazine several times, as well as Jack Dykinga. Have you ever considered interviewing or spotlighting Joe Cornish? His work in the UK is truly outstanding.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin