Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,877   Online: 1156

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

"Double Exposure" by Chad Jarvis/Rob Shepherd

I just received my new edition of "Double Exposure" published by APUG's own Chad Jarvis with his partner, Rob Shepherd and I am utterly speechless! It is an absolute work of art. I haven't seen so much attention to detail.... ever. For info on the book go to the Double Exposure website and investigate for yourself. It is so very refreshing to see such an emphasis on alternative processes in this rapidly changing field. From page one it is pure quality through and through. Kudos to both Rob and Chad for a fine piece of work!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Lets not forget Christian Nzè is featured in this book. He sells his prints on E bay at very reasonable prices and they are gorgeous, I know, I have one..

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepry
    I just received my new edition of "Double Exposure" published by APUG's own Chad Jarvis with his partner, Rob Shepherd and I am utterly speechless! It is an absolute work of art. I haven't seen so much attention to detail.... ever. For info on the book go to the Double Exposure website and investigate for yourself. It is so very refreshing to see such an emphasis on alternative processes in this rapidly changing field. From page one it is pure quality through and through. Kudos to both Rob and Chad for a fine piece of work!!
    I checked the website and I have to say that I feel like getting a copy for myself. The wonderful feeling of turning the pages of a fine photographic book is rarely surpassed.
    Have you gotten any of the prints?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    No, I haven't gotten any prints as I'm on a bit of a budget at present. But looking at those reproductions in the book does take ones breath away.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin