Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,727   Online: 1057

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Photo show in Europe

Hi Folks

I would like to announce my long time assistants first major show in Europe.

Mac came to Canada around 10 years ago as an intern sponsored by the French Gov't and worked with me
    for 1year. He then went back to France and completed his photography degree. Much to my dismay he came
    back to Canada , and has been in my face for the last 8 years.

He has been taking a degree course in Languages at York University, works part time with us and travels as much as
    he can to photograph using a 4x5 and FP4/HP5. All prints are enlarger based printed on Ilford Warmtone and selenium toned slightly.
    Though he could have printed this work himself, he gave me the honor
    of printing this show for him, he even paid me which is fantastic return on investment.

I wish him all the best and for those of you in Europe with the chance to see his show or even be at the opening I encourage
    you to meet him.

You could find out about his how here www.maclupus.net

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Outstanding to say the least. Hopes he comes near Rome (Italia)

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    The show is prepared to move so I would hope so to. I would come to Italy for that opening.
    Quote Originally Posted by faustotesta View Post
    Outstanding to say the least. Hopes he comes near Rome (Italia)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin