Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,045   Online: 1076

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Range of Light Photography at photo LA 2014

After a nearly 10 year long absence, I have been coerced (i.e, dragged kicking and screaming, full–on big baby style) to bring Range of Light Photography (…errh, me) to photo LA this year, January 16 – 19, Booth #118, at LA Mart in downtown Los Angeles. There will be a selection of GSPs, both large and medium format, notecard sets, etc. I will be the grizzled old prospector in the back of the 10'x10' silver mine, jumping up and down, doing a maniacal Treasure of Sierra Madre style jig, exclaiming how the lust for silver has ruined the life of many an otherwise good man.

P.S. A special discount is available for anyone who cuts the coupon card (above) out of their computer screen and brings it to photo LA.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    That's wonderful. We old marmots just never seem to go away, though I myself am more apt to sit on a rock sunning myself than squeaking in
    another 10 miles an afternoon. I recently bumped into a couple of friends of mine into their 70's still at it, and a few people even older that I
    didn't know. They weren't moving very fast, but hey, if you can carry a pack and manage to still put one foot ahead of another, why not? I
    just hope I'll still be able to include a 4x5 kit in that pack when I reach my 70's. Hope you sell some prints, and that the younger crowd will
    realize that there are still devices out there that actually require you to look at what you are shooting. Yeah, that lust for silver... but don't
    forget gold chloride and selenium too.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Congratulations!

Have you made it into the "Classic Photo" category yet? Can't be long now.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin