Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,182   Online: 841

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Black & White mag features Seans Darkroom

Hi All
    Yes I know It a bit late now but I picked up the March issue yesterday and saw Sean Ross and his darkroom featured with Two ton enlarger et all
    Wauv What a monster.
    Con gratulation on finishing your DR Sean. I Hope you turn out some great prints in there. Hey,11X14 enlarger, Your negs are almost as big as my enlargements
    Cheers Søren
    Did I miss something here on APUG ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks

I was happy to be a part of the feature and barely had everything ready for it at the time. They say they will mail a copy to me so I look forward to seeing it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hehe! I just got Issue 42 (Jan 2005) and it's got the 1st installment of this new feature in it. Looking forward to seeing Feburary then March!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean,

I too had children so that I could shape them into darkroom monkeys and kit carriers.
    Dont feed her too much otherwise she'll grow, get clumbsy and take far too long to climb up and get the little bottles from the high shelves

Tom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Little John is EVIL!

Shooter
    35mm

Baloney

Little John is a pal of mine. He is not the least bit evil.

Robin Hood.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stanworth
    I too had children so that I could shape them into darkroom monkeys and kit carriers.
    Dont feed her too much otherwise she'll grow, get clumbsy and take far too long to climb up and get the little bottles from the high shelves
    I always wondered why the Victorians stopped sending them up chimneys. Of course it was at about that time that the darkrooms started to appear...!

Seriously, you need to ship Cheryl out to Kiwiland to do a portrait shoot of that young lady. Now that Ms Jacobs has gone over to the Dark Slide an offer of a go on the Robocop enlarger should be an incentive!

Images
    Is it really true that Sean's Darkroom and the Great Wall of China are the only man made structures that are visible from outer space?
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh yes! Although Sean lives out of the city (wise choice) it still plays merry h*** with my enlarger every time he turns the beast on.

Congrats Sean. I just picked up the great issue with Cheryl J's excellent article, looking forward to yours.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Whats next Sean ? Your own Powerplant ?
    Søren
    AHH this is the last day at work before a long nice holiday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin