Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,286   Posts: 1,535,271   Online: 868

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Minnesota APUG Members

I will be coming up to The Cities this Saturday night to Icebox Gallery for the opening reception of my show "Without Wheels." I'd love to meet any of the Minnesota Apugers who are in the area. We'll have refreshments, food, music and a great time! Reception is at 8:00pm. The owner, Howard, is a great photographer and really pushes photography. Icebox is on Jackson Street in the gigantic old Northrup King building. Here is a link to the Gallery...Icebox Minnesota. See ya then!
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, just a wee bit south of ya..but Congratulations on the show Mike..Wish I could be there.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    A bit of a journey for me, and still too cold up there....but I wish you the best of luck and a great time at the opening...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mike, I am here and will try to get there if the kids are doing well this weekend.

Lucius/Luke/unohuu and looking forward to meeting an APUG member.
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Mike, I'm sure I'd enjoy the show, but unfortunately the Lear jet is getting an oil change this weekend and I gave my pilot time off so there isn't time to charter another flight. Hope you are well received. The public gets a chance to see some real prints, so keep us posted on comments which strike you as funny, insightful or just plain interesting. Best of luck. tim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin