Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,427   Posts: 1,596,768   Online: 1012

Shooter
    Large Format

Touchstones by Tillman Crane

Just received my copy of Tillman's new book and it's wonderful IMHO. The images are from Scotland and done with a 5x12 camera. You might want to check out his web site www.tillmancrane.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wm blunt
    Just received my copy of Tillman's new book and it's wonderful IMHO. The images are from Scotland and done with a 5x12 camera. You might want to check out his web site www.tillmancrane.com

It is a lovely book. I also received a copy of Tillman's Touchstones few days ago, together with a pt./pd. print. Really beautiful work, the book and the print.

Sandy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

I missed my chance with Tillman

I started working for the school where Tillman taught the summer after he left. Actually, worked for the institute that was located on campus in the same building the photo studio was in.

The cool thing about working there was Tillman and the photographers who have replaced his position offered free classes and studio time to employees. When I think I came that close to taking classes from Tillman Crane I kinda get that sick feeling. So close, yet so far away.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've seen his pictures on the website. They are really neat.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matt (scootermm) and I discussed the book last night and we both think it's phenomenal!
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't have the book yet, but plan to get it. Tillman is a great guy and an excellent and prolific photographer. I spent a few days shooting with him when I was in Scotland in 2003. Had a great time and learned to appreciate a nice single malt!

Kerik
    www.kerik.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was just recently on a press check for my book and they had recently done Tillman's Touchstones. Very beautiful. There are only 500 printed and all are signed, so get 'em while you can.

Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin