Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,184   Online: 699

Shooter
    Multi Format

B&W Photography (UK)

I couldn't resist posting a thread about the wonderful article in the May 2005 issue of the B&W Photography about "Ernie the cat".

Not only was it really amusing, it should be an inspiration to all starving artists out there or those that for some reason cannot get out of their immediate environment to shoot a project.

The only down side is that after seeing the pictures and showing them to my wife and son, I had to wait until they had both read the article before I had a chance to.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just bought my copy on the way into work. Excellent. Having failed to get a decent shot of my mog over the years I am envious. This is the sort of long-term project that is really worthwhile.

Les

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Les maybe it's time to get your claws into it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    The only down side is that after seeing the pictures and showing them to my wife and son, I had to wait until they had both read the article before I had a chance to.
    We subscribe to "Cat Fancy" magazine. If I don't give it a quick read through when it arrives, I hardly ever get a chance to see it once it's in my wifes hands.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Luckily, my sister lives 80 miles away: she breeds English Shorthairs and used to show them... I would have had to buy myself a new magazine...

Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why is it that reading someone else's magazine is as satisfying as pinching a chip out of someone else's paper I wonder I think that's French Fries to our over the pond cousins

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Why is it that reading someone else's magazine is as satisfying as pinching a chip out of someone else's paper I wonder I think that's French Fries to our over the pond cousins
    You can solve the "pinching" problem with a well placed fork to the back of the offenders hand!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    You can solve the "pinching" problem with a well placed fork to the back of the offenders hand!
    Sounds like you've been taking lessons from your putty cats

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin