Tim has kindly asked me to pass on the following information to our community. It's a good opportunity for some of our lith printers to get published. Thanks, Sean
INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS.
WORLD BOOK OF LITH PRINTING
DIGITAL SIMULATION LITH PRINTS
FORUM for TECHNIQUES & IDEAS
CLOSING DATE: NOVEMBER 30TH 2005
FULL DETAILS: http://www.worldbookoflithprinting.com
The purpose of this book is:
1) To provide a much-needed update on Lith Printing materials and techniques, illustrated by the author, specially invited guest contributors and work selected from open submission.
2) To explore the application of some digital techniques, both in Lith Printing and/or its digital simulation
3) To be a forum for collecting and sharing submitted techniques & ideas
4) To act as a contact resource for those interested in Lith printing, or its digital equivalent, to establish communication with each other
5) To be an international showcase of work, both to act as inspiration to readers and…
6) To be a possible resource for commercial image users
7) To compile a list of internet sites concerned with Lith printing
8) To act as a companion book to ‘The Master Photographer’s Lith Printing Course’.
Submissions are now being accepted for both the open gallery and the Forum sections of the book. Traditional lith, faux lith, bleach lith - all lith printing processes; conventional, avant-garde and innovative images, will all be represented.
Submission forms and full details of how to submit are now available on the internet at:
I look forward to hearing from you.