Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,266   Online: 1038

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

New website

Kathy has recently gone public with her website which is worth a look:Kathy Harcom
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Images
    Nice, very nice.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    WOnderful B&W landscapes, gate and leaves especially well seen and presented. Very nice.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    David, thank for introducing Kathy Harcom's work to me (an impressive artist). And at the same time I looked at your East Midlands Monochrome Group web site (most impressive). My wife plans to return to her roots in Norther Sweden so we'll be going through London (we have not yet set a date for this trip). It would be nice to sit in on one your group's meeting (if this is ok).
    hortense

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hortense
    David, thank for introducing Kathy Harcom's work to me (an impressive artist). And at the same time I looked at your East Midlands Monochrome Group web site (most impressive). My wife plans to return to her roots in Norther Sweden so we'll be going through London (we have not yet set a date for this trip). It would be nice to sit in on one your group's meeting (if this is ok).
    hortense
    Glad you liked the sites.
    I too am impressed by Kathy's work. I have her book, which is a source of inspiration.
    Visitors are very welcome at EMMG meetings, there is a map on our web site showing our location.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for that link Dave - extremely beautiful images. I'll be chucking a tenner Kathy's way for a copy of her book as soon as I finish typing this...

Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    Glad you liked the sites.
    I too am impressed by Kathy's work. I have her book, which is a source of inspiration.
    Visitors are very welcome at EMMG meetings, there is a map on our web site showing our location.
    Hi Dave,

Thank you both for your kind comments and also posting the link to my website...very good of you

Best wishes

Kathy

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Kathy,
    Did you mean for your galleries to merge into each other? What I mean is that while browsing through a gallery, I reached the end of the gallery, but on clicking the next button, I went to the next gallery.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks also Loose Gravel, Steve, Hortense and Bob... all your comments are really good to hear.

Ooh and I have emailed you Bob

Thanks again...

Kathy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    Kathy,
    Did you mean for your galleries to merge into each other? What I mean is that while browsing through a gallery, I reached the end of the gallery, but on clicking the next button, I went to the next gallery.

Hi Diane,

Yes I did it like that deliberately so that people could just keep going if they wished to, rather than have to click back to the thumbnails of each gallery. In the top left hand corner it indicates which gallery you are in.

Hope that was a good thing?

Kathy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin