Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,525   Posts: 1,572,353   Online: 1003

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quick note, the judging is done, and Mateo will be picking up the entries today. I will get the tallies from him, and add up and average between the three judges and see who the winners are.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Great, thanks for the information and effort on this contest. When the magazine is finally finished and printed I'm sure you will get satisfaction for a job well done. Many people including myself are looking forward to finding it in their mailbox.
    "When elephants fight it is the grass that suffers"
    African proverb

IRAQNAM is Bush's legacy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Larson
    I'm with Jeanette, I was a little intimidated to enter the emulsion contest but I will try to find something worthwhile to enter in the 5k competition. I guess I have to get my feet wet sometime.
    Helloooooo! Geez, Gay.... just close your eyes and pick one! haha Those prints you brought to Texas were gorgeous!!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin