Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,640   Posts: 1,623,200   Online: 1178

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Daniel,
    I receive the "Black and White Enthusiast" magazine which has just changed its name to "Silvershotz". see its home page at
    http://www.silvershotz.com/magazine/

They call themselves an International Journal of Fine Art Photography.

In my experience, every article is focused on analog photography. Actually in the latest issue they do present one article telling you how to go from A to D and back to A again, but this was the first taste of D I have seen in a long time for that magazine.
    Check out the contents of the back issues online to get a better idea of what they cover.

regards
    Peter Badcock

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    If you go to the library check to see if they have any "Darkroom and Creative Camera Techniques" or the 2 name changes(which elude me right now) after that. They were a great magazine until about 2000. Then, like Kodak, promised to always be loyal to the film photographer. They lied. I got almost all their issue from 1989-2002. That when my subscription finally ran out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin