Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,710   Posts: 1,548,627   Online: 1154

missing View Camera magazines

We are missing our master set of View Camera magazines from our office. I would appreciate hearing if anyone is selling a set of magazines or groups of back issues.

Please

steve simmons

Shooter
    Large Format
    You might want to check E bay, it seems to be the place to sell back issues of your magazine. How did they get stolen?

Anyhow, I wish youluck and hope you find them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nothing on ebay right now, just checked, but will keep looking when I drop in there.

Dave

Images
    That sucks. How does something like that get taken and why?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

We had them in two sets right near the fax machine. We noticed they were gone this morning. The last time we looked at them was sometime last week. It would seem that someone knew we had the sets and where they were.

steve

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by steve simmons
    We had them in two sets right near the fax machine. We noticed they were gone this morning. The last time we looked at them was sometime last week. It would seem that someone knew we had the sets and where they were.

steve
    Do you have a cleanning crew at night? Could they have been moved for cleaning and misplaced somewhere? Hope not, but could they have been thrown out by someone thinking they were "old" issues? I know thieves are not an example of the brightest minds in the world, but somehow it seems to me stealing a set of magazines is too much risk for little reward.

No, we do not have a cleaning crew and there is no place in the office to misplace the two boxes.

steve

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Well, I have a lot of original back issues from Vol 1 No 1, so I guess I'd better not try to sell them anytime soon.....

I will keep my on eBay as I'm on there every day.

Sounds like an inside job. Did you have anyone quit lately? Were there signs of a break in? If not, someone had a key. Maybe a friend of an employee who heard they were there?

Good luck.

-Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin