Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,125   Online: 852

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeK
    I have moved since subscribing. How can I get this masterpiece delivered to my new address?

Thanks

Mike
    Mike,

Since Aggie has already sent me the subscibers list, just drop me a note with your full name, and updated address and I will make sure your copy gets to you.

Dave Parker
    gglass@satinsnowglass.com

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    The first copy we couldn't get a distributor to carry it yet (Ingrams). With this first copy out, it will show we really have a product, and then it will go to bookstores. J&C has agreed to carry it for us, so those who wish can mailorder it from him, or from us directly.

I wasn't hyping it this time, after the fiasco of the printing the first round. I just wanted it to show up in the mail boxes of those who have subscribed, and see what happened from there.
    SO how is the work on the second issue coming?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    SO how is the work on the second issue coming?
    Mark,

It is comming along just fine, now that we have a printer that we know will do it to our specifications and the first issue is a done deal, the next one will go just great..

Dave

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin