Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,209   Posts: 1,531,966   Online: 1158

Shooter
    Medium Format

Exhibiton in Lyme Regis (UK)

Just to let you know that there will be an exhibition at the Town Mill Gallery Lyme Regis 28 July to 7 September entitled "Images In Time"

The exhibition consists of ninety traditional black and white photographs documenting the landscape, people and the architecture of Dorset, Devon and Somerset taken over the last two years by a group of photographers based at Dillington House in Somerset.

All the Photographers are members of the RPS, several are Associates and Licentiates. The exhibition is curated by Ron Frampton FRPS. There will also be a book also entitled "Images In Time".

As a beginner I am (to put it mildly) very pleased that one of my images has been included in the exhibition and the book.

One more important point. The exhibition is free.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats on being one of the chosen

A quick google found: http://www.townmill.org.uk/ - click the The Mill Galleries menu button.

I'll try to get down there - could do with a photo shoot in Dorset again...

Cheers, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin