Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,898   Posts: 1,521,037   Online: 762

Shooter
    Large Format

On Photography: A Tribute to Susan Sontag

On Photography: A Tribute to Susan Sontag continues at the NY Metropolitan Museum of Art thru Sept 4th. For a review of the exhibit as well as a slide show of some of the images, read NY Times article
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by doughowk
    On Photography: A Tribute to Susan Sontag continues at the NY Metropolitan Museum of Art thru Sept 4th. For a review of the exhibit as well as a slide show of some of the images, read NY Times article
    Thanks for the link Doug. I've read her book (years ago) and though I didn't always agree with her point of view and conclusions I was very impressed with the power of her intelellect. If nothing else the book certainly expanded my vocabulary.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I thought the book was pretty tidy and to the point. I didn't see much to disagree with, really.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin