Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,794   Online: 902

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ann
    i am on internet explorer and have no problems with spending money with paypal lol

thanks for checking tho
    When you click on the button to go to add items to the basket, you are transferred to Paypal's site. When you then click on Checkout, it gives me an error:

"The recipient of this shopping basket link is not an approved shopping basket user. Please review your selection and try again."

The only way I could get it to fail like this in IE was to disable cookies - that's the only area I can think of where the problem might be.

Good luck, Bob.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    duh,

have my pop up block on. corrected
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tim any news? is it time to start watching the letterbox?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    Tim any news? is it time to start watching the letterbox?
    You must be psychic - they arrived today :-))
    A lot of unpacking, signing, numbering to do now, away for a few days but hope to start shipping later next week. It'll take me a little while to get through though - but the quicker I do it, the sooner I will have somewher to sit down again!!
    Thanks for your patience.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great! I just ordered both Lith printing books from the site. Now I just have to wait a couple of weeks until my wife finnishes her microbiology thesis so she can watch the kids while I spend some time in the dark...
    /matti

Glad to hear the good news Tim, especially as I can't get to Barbados till February this year. Even bought some 'old emulsion' Kentona to go with it.
    cheers
    Mark
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Here's to wishing you a good case of hand cramps from signing! (Similar to wishing one to "Break a leg" with acting.)
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    Here's to wishing you a good case of hand cramps from signing! (Similar to wishing one to "Break a leg" with acting.)
    thank you sooo much Robert! As it happens i just broke my R ankle a couple of weeks ago. You must be clairvoiant.
    Crutches and trays of chemicals do not go well together!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mixed news

I have mixed news.

The good news is that the first batch of softbacks went into the post today and will be on some of your doorsteps tomorrow (depending where you live of course). The next batch is now ready for posting tomorrow morning - and etc etc. I have to print for a show through the days but will pack in the evenings. All the softbacks should be sent by the weekend.

The 'mixed' part is that on unpacking, there are problems with some of the limited editions. As I only have about 90 of these left now unsold, there may be delays for some, until this is resolved. Samples have been air freighted back to Singapore and I won't know exactly what the position is for a week or so. As soon as I know, I will notify everyone who is on the book mailing list (on the website).
    Worst scenario? A fews weeks delay for some. Out of my hands but everything is being done to resolve ASAP.

Tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Take your time and do it right Tim, I'm not in a hurry. This book will be as much a keepsake as it will be a reference book for me.
    Gary Beasley

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin