Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,911   Online: 1006

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

West Virginia - Appalachian Mtns PHOTO NEEDED for mag article

All,
    I recently started working at a new magazine as the Art Director. Its a Nonprofit nationally distributed magazine based out of Austin, TX.

I am already knee deep in the next issue and thought I would post here to the APUG community and see if anyone is interested in "donating" a photograph or two for an article. We are running an article on the Ginseng, Goldenseal and other native plants/herbs that grown in the WV/App Mtns.
    Im looking for a nice appealing scenic shot of the App Mtns to use for an opening spread.

As we are a non-profit we get a majority of our work donated, but I figured there might be some amatuer photogs like myself that would be interested in getting some work published.

yer more than welcome to email me or post in here.
    my work email is matt@herbalgram.org

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats on the new job Matt.
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey, my son walked the AT two years ago...and took lots of photos, but with those throw-away cameras. Do you want to see some?

drew
    Last edited by Drew B.; 02-24-2008 at 07:56 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    AT. AT. AT. Go south across the bridge over the Potomac at Harpers Ferry and Hike up about a mile or so, following the double white blazes. It's benn twenty years and many pounds ago, but I still remember it. WOW!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin