Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,135   Posts: 1,637,365   Online: 962

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ath
    Shooter
    35mm

Black and White Photography - confusion

Hello,

I recently purchased a 12 issue suscription (which I supposed to cover one year) of B&W Photography (the one from UK). Got November, got December and then came the christmas edition, announcing the January issue, which confused me.

I looked at the back issues at gmc to find out, how many issues are in one year, but got only more confused.

So, could someone please enlighten me how many issues there are in one year?

Thanks,
    Andreas

P.S. Great Magazine!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Lucky for some 13 issues a year

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the reply, Baxter.
    Did I get you right, the 12 issue suscription covers 1 year and every now and then gmc throws in a free 13th issue?

Thanks,
    Andreas

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Andreas
    I think that is the deal, I've subscribed for a long while now and it always seems to be renewed same time of year. Cannot believe I am the only one here who subscribes to this great mag.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a subscriber.

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well I've made the decision today to drop my subscription to PP (Practical Photography) and subscribe to B&W photography instead. Two reasons, the first PP should really be renamed PDP and secondly I'm only shooting in mono these days.

Brian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    What I meant to say before distractedly hitting Post button was if any other subscribers could cast any light on the number of issues. Seem to have a low wattage bulb fitted to my cranium today.

Still Kimmeridge was pretty damn good this afternoon and off to Dancing Ledge for Dawn..... no fog on the South Coast!! Maybe those Xmas cards will never get written.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Bradford View Post
    What I meant to say before distractedly hitting Post button was if any other subscribers could cast any light on the number of issues. Seem to have a low wattage bulb fitted to my cranium today.

Still Kimmeridge was pretty damn good this afternoon and off to Dancing Ledge for Dawn..... no fog on the South Coast!! Maybe those Xmas cards will never get written.
    Sorry Baxter, I should have put a 'smilie' after my post. Perhaps its the Christmas spirit infecting us? I think the Christmas issue may be a bonus?

I suspect it will be pretty cold at dawn but I look forward to seeing the results.

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love that magazine. I purchased a subscription but they never delivered it. So now I just buy it off the newsstand when I can find it.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    *Hic* Love that Christmas spirit... Subscriber since 2001-nice to know there are some photo mags worth reading
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin