Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,748   Online: 931

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Published in June - July 2008 issue of VISIONS art & photography magazine
    Photo Article on the Valley of Fire in Nevada, USA
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My work is currently being produced on post cards, calendars, bookmarks, greeting cards, tote bags, posters and umbrellas. To be perfectly honest some of the items are illustrations (traditional pen and ink none the less), but most are photographs. Not the same as the cover of Aperture, but we take what we can get.

this is a shameless thread.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Countless quantities of regular photography in magazines:
    ST World (An Atari ST magazine); ST Action; Amiga Action, late 80s into early 90s.
    Mostly Olympus OM-1 systems, then when they packed up toward the end I got my Nikon F-801 (the F4 wasn't available for another few months so I got that instead) and the C330, but I did also use an absolutely amazing Rolleiflex 3003 and the magic 35mm lens until it got stolen.

Mayfair Magazine (as Art Editor) mid 90s to end of 90s.
    I was forever using my own photography using various cameras ranging from my Nikon F801 & F4 systems, up to my Mamiya C330 system, and down to Kodak disposables (we did a regular series which was all shot on those!).

Books (eg, Flash XML, on Friends of ED (I think there's a picture in there I took) and the unpublished Foundation SVG (which definitely used pictures I took)).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Till now, about 30 books, see my website : www.photoeil.eu and look under 'publications' (click on the 'Dantologie' cover). The books of 2007 (and 2008) are not on yet.
    Various subjects, but right now a vast majority of cookery books, 80 % of the colour shot on film and ALL the B&W on film.

Philippe
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had my first article and short essay published thanks to David Vickers at Creative Imaging. I didn't know writing could be so much fun! Thank you David!

http://creativeimagemaker.co.uk/mod/...view.php?id=45
    http://creativeimagemaker.co.uk/mod/...view.php?id=28
    http://creativeimagemaker.co.uk/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Dorothy, I saw your work on CIM and I really enjoyed the article on the Darkroom and the images you submitted. Been a while since I looked but it was of Lake Superior? I have had three articles published on Creative Image Maker Magazine as well. Why Film? Flash Guide Numbers. And a product review of the Mamiya M645j.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    Dorothy, I saw your work on CIM and I really enjoyed the article on the Darkroom and the images you submitted. Been a while since I looked but it was of Lake Superior?
    Thanks, Chris. It was Lake Erie in New York, near Brocton. I haven't been over there in awhile either.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm sorry. I remembered it was one of the lakes. Reminded me of home. I grew up in Ohio within a couple of hours of Lake Erie. My Dad used to drag me out on the ice for a day in February in his 70's GM van for a day of drillin', scoopin', freezin' and waitin'. Good times. Good times.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Large Format
    "Rigor and Surrender" article in the current (July August) LensWork.
    Revised "Finely Focused" CD ROM Book available on my web site
    Two articles in View Camera this year ("The Ritter 8x10" and "A Trip to Maine").
    Prior View Camera and Lenswork articles, too, but older.
    Zone VI Newsletter #48, in the old days.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Please check out the Autumn issue of "Life Images" at the news stand. My photo appears on page 96, my wife's journal entry is on page 97.

Allen Friday

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin