Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,841   Online: 910

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations Domenico. I viewed your website and I really enjoyed viewing your photographs.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenico Foschi View Post
    So much talent in this forum.

My latest "exposure" was in late 2008 on "Silvershotz", which granted me the cover and an 18 images exposure.
    I have never had so much space in a magazine before and I am very grateful for it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've just had an image included in an article in the May/June issue of View Camera, as part of an article on the whole plate format revival.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used to provide photos for a good friend to accompany his articles for magazines. My work was last published in Fine Home Building. They used to pay very well,they paid for each photo used, plus all expenses. I enjoyed seeing my photos in a national publication more than the money-maybe thats because I never got to spend any of the bucks,my ex-wife always got to the mail and cashed the checks before I got home(one of the many reasons she's my ex).
    Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a photo in a book called "Through the Lens, Creating Santa Fe". The list of photographers is long and includes lots of important names. More info about it here. To see my photograph, go here and I am photo 163

Shooter
    35mm
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZmxLLvNyw0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Freelfamilyfi lms.com%2F&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Took a while to get released. I even have a credit on the trailer. Woohoo!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZmxLLvNyw0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Freelfamilyfi lms.com%2F&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Took a while to get released. I even have a credit on the trailer. Woohoo!

Hey right on! So how can we watch it?
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Saw your name on the credits JBrunner,what part were you involved in for the movie.Looks like a nice movie.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Saw your name on the credits JBrunner,what part were you involved in for the movie.Looks like a nice movie.

Mike
    It will probably play on cable, and for sure be on DVD, at BlockBuster n stuff. I was the Director of Photography along with Jason Zimmerman. We co-shot the film. I haven't seen it yet (except through the viewfinder). It's a G, and has already won some award for family films.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow that's really cool.Good luck on your movie career,I'll check it out at Blockbusters.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    One of my images is being included in a book of self portraits called SELF being published in the UK later this year.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin