Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,217   Online: 1044

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My publications so far:

2001 “Casein Printing” in: The World Journal of Photography” Issue 6, p. 16-19, 22.

2002 Two reproductions of Photographic prints in: Lyle Rexer. Photography's Antiquarian
    Avant-Garde: The New Wave in Old Processes. Harry N. Abrams.

2002 Photographic portfolio in: Photographie 4/2002 (German-Swiss journal of photography)

2003 Images published in: Foto Magazin, Mai 2003

2007 Two images published in auction catalogue Bassenge, Auction 90

2009 Bilingual catalogue of prints from portfolio "traces of holiness" produced by the ethnological Museum Munich (German and English). Hirmer Verlag, ISBN 978-3-927270-55-8

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in the current issue of Ag magazine with 'The Lone & Level Sands'.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received my copy of "M.I.L.K.: Friendship, Family, Love, & Laughter" with my image included on the cover, as well as a two-page spread. Fun to see.

- CJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My local paper had a very nice picture page devoted to several photographs from the current, annual Photography exhibit at the art center. There published big and dead center is one of the beautiful Lake Michigan prints of fellow APUGger, Jerry Basierbe.

Way to go Jerry! Looks great!

(I have a copy for you and will pass it along at our next lunch meeting.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    View Camera Magazine - Nov/Dec, 2009
    PhotoGoals - Oct, 2009
    Arts Guide - Winter, 2009
    A Long Walk to the Grand Canyon - (Book) Oct, 2008
    Focus Fine Art Photography Magazine - Oct, 2005

scottedwards.us

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for saving the paper for me Bill. I appreciate it. I had no idea it was in there.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    My local paper had a very nice picture page devoted to several photographs from the current, annual Photography exhibit at the art center. There published big and dead center is one of the beautiful Lake Michigan prints of fellow APUGger, Jerry Basierbe.

Way to go Jerry! Looks great!

(I have a copy for you and will pass it along at our next lunch meeting.)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Here's an article with one of my pictures that just I received today. That is, I received the hardcopy but it's also online at the link below. My picture is the one of the Baha'i Temple. The magazine is Tate, Etc., which is Europe's largest art magazine.

http://www.tate.org.uk/tateetc/issue20/GauguinIII.htm
    Last edited by ZoneIII; 09-17-2010 at 04:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoneIII View Post
    Here's an article with one of my pictures that just I received today. That is, I received the hardcopy but it's also online at the link below. My picture is the one of the Baha'i Temple. The magazine is Tate, Etc., which is Europe's largest art magazine.

http://www.tate.org.uk/tateetc/issue20/GauguinIII.htm
    Nice photo.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's not much to write about but I had one of my pictures published in our local paper The Isle of Wight County Press this week.

It was a band photograph at a concert held at Dimbola Lodge (Victorian photographer Julia Margaret Cameron's home and now a photographic museum and gallery) to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the 1970 Isle of Wight Music Festival which was held nearby.

Steve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dimbola006.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do we count appearance of work on TV ?

My images were shown on the first program of the UK Channel 4's show "The Tube" hosted by Jools Holland, 5th Nov 1982, (first week of Channel 4 as well) probably the first and last time slides were used instead of video on a rock music show

Can't remember the exact track, it may have been Animals in Music, Spiders in Piano's, the bands name was Pictures in the Darkroom. The animals were recorded at Dudley Zoo, the band returned to the Zoo and performed the track live so the animals could here their input !!!!

Absolutely true, I have a press cutting of it showing the band performing at the Zoo. The band was waaaaay ahead of it's time, pre-Punk but it's there, Zooie (Kevyn Gammond) the guitarist had been in Jimmy Cliffs band in the 60's, Jimi Hendrix was the support act. Kevyn is reported to have the longest reach of any guitarist (stretch of hand) he can make sounds/chords not possible by others.

I never asked why the Band where called "Pictures in a Darkroom" PDR, but at the time I had a business putting photo's onto vehicles, vans, cars etc, the band recorded in a studio two doors away, and Jack Pass (John Pasternak) had become a good friend and would pop in most days to do artwork, or get me to do the bands photography. The band had been called Private Lives, then another much newer band used the same name & had a hit record.

Had my work on BBC's Pebble Mill at One shoe as week, back in 1978

I must try & catalogue my personal published work, my first was a an image on a newspaper front page in about 1970, followed by a magazine cover later in the year. I know I've had work published that I've never seen.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin