Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,201   Online: 831

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have had photos of the NYC skyline used in Czechoslovakia and also in Hong Kong. Additionally, my photo of the White Bengal Tiger is in since the inception of the Microsoft Encarta. Other images have also been published and images have been used by Leica Camera, Bogen Photo/Gitzo Tripods, Sierra Club, EverColor Fine Art, Laser Light Photographics....

Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WHITEBENGALTIGER.jpg  
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh, and I forgot - some website advertising photos for a sauna in Singapore (don't ask....), and a book "The 50 best Thai restaurants in the US" (don't know if it ever saw light of day... but nonetheless). I used to do work for some AIDS charities that they used in their publications, but I quit doing work of that nature when they consistently failed to credit me for the work in their publications.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Actual books, I'm published once. "Wheels", about motorcycling with my son when he was young (age 5-8), includes 50 photos, about 95% of them taken by me. Remainder taken by misc. family members / relatives.

"Doug Grosjean's Alaska Trip Report" on www.ibmwr.org, about a 1999 motorcycle trip to Alaska, Yukon, and Northwest Territories and back to Ohio on a pair of BMW motorcycles. One was destroyed in a crash above the Arctic Circle, see Day 13. Some sort of Internet hit, generating several thousand emails / fan mails to me from readers. Assuming a 1%-5% reply rate (to the article), reads could reasonably be in the hundreds of thousands. But since I never had a counter on it, actual number is unknown. Shrug.

Photo of Dearborn, Michigan's Rouge River in fall color, used in a brochure put out by "Friends of the Rouge." I'm told it exists and was used with credit, but I haven't seen a copy.

Some guides to local whitewater rivers here in northwest Ohio, on the American Whitewater website. Search on Maumee River, Portage River, and Sandusky River. I know it's my text on the Sandusky and Portage, not certain about the Maumee (all are in my backyard, 2 are on my daily commute). Text only there, no photos (at least not by me - my MF gear doesn't lend itself well to travel by kayak).

Miscellaneous motorcycle articles on the Internet and in print, mostly on the BMW Motorcycle Owners Association, but sometimes elsewhere as well.

Other miscellaneous photos used in various places as well, normally just for credit given.

Googling "Doug Grosjean" will dig up many, if you're really curious. But in this crowd, I doubt that the above is any big deal, or at least it's not out of the ordinary.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Black & White (UK) December 2004

Black & White (UK) January 2007

Editorial and commercial work in a few equestrian magazines (the names of which I always screw up) December 2006, Jan/Feb 2007

Book project in the works for, oh, about two years now. Maybe I should get moving on that, eh?

- CJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm published nearly every day in the newspaper I work for, The Times Record, but of course it's all digital.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Inside front cover of 2006 Prospect Park Harvest Ball program.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Published CV abridged

Over the photographic years I've had a variety of work published, unfortuntely not on a consistent basis, but here is some of the work.
    This is not an exhaustive listing include international exhibition or publication.

Canadian Camera Magazine Fall 2006 (Explorations in Infrared Photography); Summer 2005 (Disappearing Landmarks).

In Focus - Magazine of the Professional Photographers' Association of British Columbia - Nov. 2005 [other issues as well]

Encyclopaedia of Saskatchewan 2005

Times Colonist (Victoria,BC newspaper) 2006

Our Canada magazine-Still standing Tall [related to grain elevators]-July 2005

B. T. Publishers - Calendar images

One may also visit my website or email me.
    Last edited by PhotoBob; 01-04-2007 at 01:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Over ten years worth of posters, music CD packages and covers, corporate advertising, some newspapers and news weeklies, several trade magazines, and various promotional items such as postcards, packaging, and brochures. Unfortunately no dedicated photography magazines nor interviews, and no book deal of my images . . . yet.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
    A G Studio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Four books ...
    ‘The Photographer’s Master Printing Course’. (Mitchell Beazley Photography)

‘The Master Photographer's Lith Printing Course’: A Definitive Guide to Creative Lith Printing. (Argentum)

‘The Master Photographer’s Toning Book’ The Definitive Guide. (Argentum)
    (in the USA: ‘The Photographer’s Toning Book’ The Definitive Guide.)

‘The World of Lith Printing’ The Best of Traditional Darkroom and Digital Lith Printing Techniques. (Argentum) Soft back & hardback limted editions.

Several hundred published articles, including feature writer for Photo Art International throughout its life, a master printing series for Amateur Photographer thru' 92-93 (I think!), many other one off & series articles in numerous publications in UK, US, Australia etc, and one or two on the internet.
    Tim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've had quite a few bits in Black and White Photography - mainly in the printer's art feature, but also a few other bits (toy camera feature, Rollei Pan 25 review and StopClock Professional review).

I've also had some stuff in a few lower key US magazines, a few calenders and books.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin