Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,229   Posts: 1,532,854   Online: 992

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I recently sold a photo for a book cover of a RI writer's novel.
    Seen here(it's the top b/w photo)http://www.amazon.com/Gravewriter-Ma...e=UTF8&s=books

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I had a darkroom article in the uk Black & White magazine last year.

Tim R
    Tim N. Roscoe

Celebrating
    Canadian Landscape

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    B&W Magazine, February 2005, the APUG article.

Emulsion Magazine issue #1.

Emulsion Magazine website interview.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you go back to the 1970s, you can find dozens (maybe 100s) of published photographs of mine in the student newspaper of the University of British Columbia - a three times per week publication, with anywhere up to 60 published pages per week, and at least twice as much editorial (and photographic content) as mainstream media.

I won't give you a web link, because if you find any of my photos, you may also find some photos of me in my teens and, well, enough said:o .

Matt

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My photographs have been published in Black and White Magazine issue number 47 and LensWork Extended, numbers 57 and 64. I have had articles published in LensWork issues 6, 10, 51 and LensWork Extended #65.
    Two New Projects! Light on China - 07/13/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Shooter
    Large Format
    I won't toot my own horn here but for those of you that have not been published ... meaning not had a book published by a mainstream publisher or had your work appear in a magazine with national or regional distribution (ask if you have a question) ... View Camera magazine is now thinking about starting an annual seveent end-of-year issue featuring the work of 'new' large format photographers. Assuming we go forward with it (and the chances are looking good) the first of these annuals would be publlished in December 2007 or January 2008. This is sort of an early 'teaser' announcement since we just started thinking about it earlier this week and normally I wouldn't have said anything for several more weeks but this thread seems to beg for an early announcement, so here it is.

Those who are interested can email or PM me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been told an image of mine is in this months AG - well pleased!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow an excuse for advertising: I can't match Roger, but I have five books and more articles than I want to remember. All are archaeology based, but the books are full of my photos, especially air photos. They are:

D.J.Woolliscroft, "Roman Military Signalling".
    G.D.B.Jones and D.J.Woolliscroft, "Hadrian's Wall from the air".
    D.J.Woolliscroft, "The Roman frontier on the Gask Ridge, Perthshire".
    D.J.Woolliscroft and B.Hoffmann, "Rome's first frontier" (or as Amazon, for some reason, have it "The first frontier).
    B.Hoffmann & D.J.Woolliscroft, "Die Römer in Schottland".

Lots of other people also use my aerial stuff (all too often without credit, payment or consent I might add).

And now I'm off to try to get Tim's toning book. See this advertising works :-)

David.
    Last edited by Woolliscroft; 01-09-2007 at 10:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FWIW and hoping not to sound as if I'm bragging, but I have had photographs, traditional illustrations (pen with ink) and computer generated graphic art appear in or on hundreds of newspapers, dozen's of magazines, product packaging, catalogues and countless brochures, reports, newsletters and other business documents of all sorts.

I have been written -up in the local rags (Free Press and Det. News) once, but never anything significant.

Most of my 'published' work has been commercial and has been not so glamorous or prestigious, but thoroughly enjoyable.
    Last edited by jd callow; 09-11-2007 at 10:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    Most recently in three pages and the cover of "Classic Van and Pickup" magazine, June 2006.

I took old postcards of my local area from the 30s to the 50s that featured vehicles and recreated the scenes using my Bedford HA van as a modern day stand-in.

Nerdy or what? And how many even remember what a Bedford HA is? Clue:BT

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Roberts; 01-10-2007 at 06:43 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: wrong word!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin