Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,227   Online: 972

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My website was written up in the March 2006 Shutterbug issue, by Joe Farace, in his 'Web Profiles-Great Photo Sites Reviewed' series.

The folks at Cookeoptics, www.cookeoptics.com are using my image 'Portrait of Dayna' to showcase the Cooke PS 945 portrait lens, this image is also the image on the index page-first page of my website.

I just found out tonight that RangefindeR magazine has published the image '291' and the article I wrote about the image, here's a link.... http://www.rangefindermag.com/magazi...e.taf?page=104 .....the image on this linked page is WASHED OUT, so I'm uploading the image here as it should look on this page, until it gets corrected.

Was just contacted that another article up to run, has also run in the Jan RangefindeR issue, a 'Last Word' article I wrote about my image 'Aureole', the image on linked page is also washed out, so I'll also upload the image as it should look here. I haven't seen the magazine yet, but I'm told the images in the magazine look as I shot them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 291WF3.jpg   Aureole 1.jpg  
    Last edited by Jonathan Brewer; 01-28-2007 at 01:36 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Jonathan Brewer

www.imageandartifact.bz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Getting old........forgot the articles on Cyclops I and II, I wrote, they're at www.alternativephotography.com in the articles section.
    Jonathan Brewer

www.imageandartifact.bz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, let's see:

Journal of the Photographic Society of America (several articles, illustrated)
    New York Early Education Reporter
    Schenectady Gazette
    Albany Times Union
    Darkroom User
    Camera & Darkroom
    and several technical/professional journals and/or company publications
    Louie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    recent:
    Playin' Cowboy - author's headshot on dustjacket, 2006
    June 2006 issue of Traverse Magazine
    Manchester Enterprise - twice in October 06
    Art Showcase Magazine -Feb. 2007
    Mark O'Brien -
    At the home of Argus cameras...Ann Arbor, MI
    http://www.geocities.com/argusmaniac/

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    UK B+W, March 2002 , April 2002{a 4 page spread of Lake District landscapes of which I'm rather proud} and June 2003.
    UK Photo Art May/June 2001
    Best Of Friends 8 and 9
    Inscape 45 and the 10th anniversary issue in 2002 {April|}
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Vernacular Architectural Forum Tourbook:
    Tours of Portsmouth and the Piscataqua, Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Landscapes of Work, Pleasure and the Industrial Home;

Annals of Improbable Research (January/February 1995, May/June 1995)

The Scientist (?/1995) (sorry don’t know the exact issue, they published nobel-scientist portraits from the “Ignobel Awards Ceremony");

Historic Resources Department, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Management (Annual Report 1998) ...

ND Document No. 20. ( i think )
    Last edited by Sean; 06-07-2008 at 09:26 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: request to fix typo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I forgot, my website was highlighted in the August 2000 issue of Shutterbug Magazine.

http://www.bermangraphics.com/press/shutterbug.htm

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    ..... and a page on Beaulieu Autojumble in this month's Classic Van and Pick-Up.

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    From 1975 throught 1991, I worked for a couple of newspapers and was published locally. I also did stringer work and was published in "The New York Times", "Sports Illustrated", "Yankee Magazine", "Texas Monthly", others I can't remember. I also had numerous photos run on the AP wire that could have been published anywhere that had an AP subscriber. I did some advertising jobs and annual report work too but my memory is foggy. Glory days, huh? I'm pretty much glad they're over.

Brentwood, Contra Costa County, California, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    We're talking ancient history now.

In my youth, I was "published" regularly (at least weekly) as a sports photojournalist for a local newspaper. That was in the 1970's.

Several years ago some of my shots appeared in "Shots Magazine" and "Darkroom User Magazine."

Nothing recent. I must get busy and at least upload some photos here. Sigh, so much to do, so little time.

Pat

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin