Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,107   Online: 1241

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Exhibits in Paris?

I will be making my annual pilgrimage to Paris at the end of next week. Are there any "must see" current exhibits in the photography galleries or museums that Apugers recommend?

Thanks for any tips.

Allen

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    The Bruce Davison exhibit at the Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson is interesting. You can google the site for more info. If go on Wednesday evening after 6:15 you can enter for free. Also, there's a Lartigue exhibit out at Roland Garros, but I haven't seen it yet.

Every Wednesday the publication "Pariscope" comes out, costs 40 Euro cents, and lists many of the exhibits in town (as well as movies, theatre, etc.) Every magazine kiosk has it. You might want to look through it when you arrive.

Have a good trip!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Pardon my typo -- stiff fingers -- Bruce Davidson. It's interesting to see his Harlem pictures taken with his 8X10.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Trask,

Thank you very much for the reply. I went to the HCB museum last year and very much enjoyed it. I will be sure to check out the exhibits you mention.

Allen

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin