Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,748   Online: 941

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

'Earth from the Air' in Norwich, United Kingdom.

Just a heads-up that Yann Arthus-Bertrand's outdoor exhibit of his photographs is in Norwich (at The Forum) until April 29. If you are in the vicinity it is definitely worth a visit.

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Just a heads-up that Yann Arthus-Bertrand's outdoor exhibit of his photographs is in Norwich (at The Forum) until April 29. If you are in the vicinity it is definitely worth a visit.

Tom.
    Tom

Thanks for the heads up. I have seen this in London but its worth a second view (and only 5 mins from work )

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I need to go again, my stomach got the better of me.

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post

Tom.
    I saw this in Plymouth and found it impossible to take in in one session. I would go so far as to say that the exhibition would have been better with half the number of prints, as by half way through, I and many others were saturated/numbed by such an onslaught of spectacular shots. It almost needed a few indifferent shots interspersed occasionally (I'd have been able to help there) to remind viewers just how good the others were.

Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin