Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,369   Online: 825

Images
    Hi all,

I am currious as to what members opinions are of Ctein's book Post Exposure. I have read through it a few times, and after hearing about how great it is from several sources, I can't figure out what the big deal is. I feel it is overly technical. I get the feeling that he thinks his processes for permanance are the only ones that actually work... What do you think?
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Phew! I thought I was the only one who thought this way. There are a few tidbits of useful information but overall I agree with you. I think a lot of the minutiae he goes into is something you generally cannot fix, or help but to keep it at it is.

Images
    Horray! I'm not the only one! I think a better darkroom book is the Ansel Adams Guide to Photography book one.
    hi!

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Interesting, i got the book, look it over and took it back as the only things "new" I wasn't interested in or could care less about. I have many other books with more useable information. Wonder what we all seem to be missing.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Images
    Well. I'm glad I'm not alone!
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin