Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,976   Online: 929

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Bob

Add one more Elevator name to the list Michelle Quance Honorable mention, was also from your submissions and an Elevator client, the work your company submitted was great, it was good to meet you in person.
    Richard

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi Richard
    Though I know Michelle , I cannot take credit as I did not print her submission.
    It is really nice to see her work in the winning circle.
    It was nice meeting you as well and I hope that Silver continues and maybe hooks up with Photo LA or View Camera Conference , that would allow for a larger draw and reason for making the financial commitement to attend a west coast event.
    Silver is a great marketing card for Elevator and our clients look forward to the competitions in Toronto and also the submissions being viewed at Silver.
    good luck with your plannig for next year and let us know if Elevator can help out in any way.
    best regards
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Newman View Post
    Bob

Add one more Elevator name to the list Michelle Quance Honorable mention, was also from your submissions and an Elevator client, the work your company submitted was great, it was good to meet you in person.
    Richard

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It was cool to meet you also Bob having meet Kevin in NYC. I'll be at the View Camera conference leading a workshop on Thrusday and Friday, looking forward to seeing you then.
    Best
    Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

A Note of Thanks

Richard,

I received my prints today, back from the conference. A hearty note of thanks to the conference staff for returning them in pristine condition. I greatly appreciate it.

On the side: One of my prints was printed on Ron Mowrey's hand-coated silver chloride paper. I entered it on somewhat of a dare from another thread. If anyone remembers seeing the Coca-Cola sign on the brick building, that was the one.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I checked the Calumet website today and they have posted the winners of the Silver print competition. Congratulations to everyone!
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hawley View Post
    Richard,

I received my prints today, back from the conference. A hearty note of thanks to the conference staff for returning them in pristine condition. I greatly appreciate it.

On the side: One of my prints was printed on Ron Mowrey's hand-coated silver chloride paper. I entered it on somewhat of a dare from another thread. If anyone remembers seeing the Coca-Cola sign on the brick building, that was the one.
    Alex was most kind to send me one of these prints along with the Azo counterpart. I thank him for this. The prints show the professional quality of his work.

I hope to have the opportunity to proudly show these prints, with due credit to Alex and thanks, to my former associates at Kodak who have been following my endeavors, and also some fellow professionals in Rochester including conservators and instructors at George Eastman House.

Alex is a very excellent photographer. A professional in the truest sense.

His mounting, display and packaging were impeccable. The quality of his prints were unquestionably amongst the highest I have seen.

Ron Mowrey
    PE

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm honored Ron, most honored.
    My Photography Blog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin