Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,892   Online: 1004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All the photos are finally mounted, and ready to hit the walls tomorrow... I'm getting excited!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre.jpg  
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bravo! It's so much fun to see your work up! Best wishes. Hope some mega-zillionaire can't live without buying them ALL.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Congratulations and have a great time. So sorry to miss such a great opening. but Tulsa, Oklahoma is just too far away.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Jim! It might take another decade of gentrification in my neighbourhood before the 'naires hang around my places, but I plan on making a killing soon

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Michael,

Congratulations and best wishes for a great show.

Regards,

Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format

Wishing you Great Success!

Quote Originally Posted by mhv View Post
    Dear APUG members,

It is my pleasure to invite you and everyone else to my first exhibit this Friday the 13th, in Montréal, which will feature work by me truly and music by my friends the Serial Numbers, who also live the analog life.

Refreshments will be served. Fun is to be expected. Your presence much appreciated.

Regards,
    Michel Hardy-Vallée
    Michel,

Ah, wish I could be there!

Best of wishes for a successful show!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just remember, when you turn around from your hangings to see who else is looking - there are m/l 19,886 APUG'ers standing behind you!

Good luck, knock 'em dead, break a leg etc.!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great News Michel. Wish I could make it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! Turnout was amazing, we had a full house, and it seems that all my order slips were gone by the end of the evening. I hope I do get to hear from these people who want pictures, and I have a few solid sales made so far. I will be gracing the walls of my workplace with one of my productions, and the feedback was great. Here are some digi shots of the evening. Thanks to all who sent me their kind words; the last time I did anything public was poetry readings, and I can definitely say that there's a bigger audience for photography, so cheer up, all you struggling artists!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01020001.jpg   01020004.jpg   01020005.jpg  

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mhv View Post
    Wow! Turnout was amazing, we had a full house, and it seems that all my order slips were gone by the end of the evening. I hope I do get to hear from these people who want pictures, and I have a few solid sales made so far. I will be gracing the walls of my workplace with one of my productions, and the feedback was great. Here are some digi shots of the evening. Thanks to all who sent me their kind words; the last time I did anything public was poetry readings, and I can definitely say that there's a bigger audience for photography, so cheer up, all you struggling artists!
    congratulations michel!

that looks like it was a great opening event
    i wish i could have made it, but the kids would
    have "pumpkined" by the time we got to the VT border

great news about your sales, and best of luck getting all those prints made!

john

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin