Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,492   Posts: 1,571,345   Online: 807

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Contacting Emulsion Magazine?

Does anyone know how to contact the folks at Emulsion magazine? I'm trying to change my shipping address. I got ignored last time, but I'm an eternal optimist... Unfortunately the email address given in the magazine bounces with a mailbox full error...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Leake View Post
    Does anyone know how to contact the folks at Emulsion magazine? I'm trying to change my shipping address. I got ignored last time, but I'm an eternal optimist... Unfortunately the email address given in the magazine bounces with a mailbox full error...

Aggie is often present on the large format forum. Perhaps you could PM her there.

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The email given in the magazine is: aggie@emulsionmagazine.org is that the same as the one you tried?
    They say to send address changes to:
    EMULSION, PO Box 367 Hurricane, Utah 84737

Hope that helps.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Leake View Post
    You might want to try it the "old fashioned" way. As per the Postmaster forwarding info in the magazine. Address changes should be sent to:

Emulsion
    P.O. Box 367
    Hurricane, UT 84737

BTW: I got my latest (the 3rd issue) about two weeks ago so I'm fairly positive they are still around....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    BTW: I got my latest (the 3rd issue) about two weeks ago so I'm fairly positive they are still around....
    They are hard at work on issue #4, as we speak.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thanks for your input and advice. I used the info@... address rather than aggie@... (which is labelled as advertising sales; and it was ignored last time).

To be honest I think I have more important things to do with my life than chase them on this. And I have better things to do with my very limited free time then write a letter, walk to the post office, buy an international stamp, etc.; all with the full expectation of being ignored again.

I probably shouldn't have posted my question and wasted your time too. Sorry.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin