Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,259   Online: 819

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

4th issue finally out -- come and get it

Wow. The 4th issue is finally "in the can" and is available to download for free from our website www.magnachrom.com. Time for me to take a day off (or two) and then start the 5th issue.

Anyway, we have really been listening to your your ideas over the past few months. And as a result, this issue has been totally re-designed in order to allow us to better provide MAGNAchrom in alternate media in the future (such as CD-ROM, print-on-demand, etc). We have lots more planned in the near future and only need your continued support.

Featured in this issue:

• SOAPBOX: A Brotherhood of Photographers
    • HOT MODS: MP4 with Technika-style lensboards
    • 4-SQUARE: Tim Myers
    • STUDENT WORK: The Royal College of Art
    • REVIEW: Shen-Hao HZX 45IIA
    • CENTERFOLD: Mike Stacey
    • FEATURE: Sandy King: Carbon Prints
    • CUSTOMIZE: A Homebrew 6x17 Camera
    • INTERVIEW: Robert Kresa
    • NEWS: New Stuff
    • COLLECTIBLES: Rolleiflex TLR
    • PROJECT: Working Class
    • PARTING SHOT: Guggenheim, Bilbao

We hope you enjoy the new "look" of MAGNAchrom -- please let us know if you like the new direction we are taking. Again, we REALLY value your feedback -- keep it coming! MAGNAchrom is a labor of love.

P.S. the next issue, the 5th, is all about night photography and we still have some "room" for a few additional supporting articles -- please feel free to pmail me at editor "at" magnachrom "dot" com and I'll try to fit your work in.

P.P.S the following issue, the 6th, will be all about hybrid photography -- probably our most ambitious issue yet. Any of you who are comfortable mixing analog and digital processes should REALLY consider contributing to this issue. Pmail me as above.
    Last edited by MAGNAchrom; 04-19-2007 at 04:32 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    J Michael Sullivan
    Editor/Publisher, MAGNAchrom
    www.magnachrom.com

...SOMETIMES I SEE THINGS...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really don't know how you do it.

Each issue is superb, well balanced and full of excellent articles, images, and other information.

It is aimed firmly at working photographers,and as such is filling a big void.

I for one look forward to all your future issues

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    I really don't know how you do it.

Each issue is superb, well balanced and full of excellent articles, images, and other information.

It is aimed firmly at working photographers,and as such is filling a big void.

I for one look forward to all your future issues

Ian
    Thanx Ian,

It is rewarding to hear from people who appreciate what we are trying to do with MC. Glad you enjoy it. Be sure to spread the word!
    J Michael Sullivan
    www.magnachrom.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The new look looks good! Great cover.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    a small percentage of you are having trouble downloading the magazine -- ending up with a "corrupted file" complaint by Acrobat. If this is happening to you, please send email to customersupport "at" magnachrom "dot" com and we will send you a private link to download the file in a more direct manner.

Sorry for the inconvenience -- we hope to have this fixed by the next issue.
    J Michael Sullivan
    www.magnachrom.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin