Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,911   Posts: 1,556,247   Online: 1046

Shameless Plug for Toronto Exhibit

Hi All,

Just thought I would post a shameless plug for an exhibition of some of my work during the Contact Festival in Toronto. The opening is this Sunday (May 6) from 3 to 5 p.m. This is the first time I will be showing colour work. All was shot with a Mamiya 7 or M4P on Fuji NPH. Neg's were scanned and then printed on a Chromira (forgive me father....) on Kodak's metalic Endura paper.

Anywho, you can see some of the images here.

C'mon down to the opening to say hi. I will be the tall, lanky, slightly balding guy with the fish-belly complexion cluching an M4-P and/or tumbler of single malt.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm leaving Toronto on friday, that's too bad. Is it already showing before the opening ?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi Craig
    I worked on some of your sisters prints and will be there at your show, you will be a stone throw from the lab, I will be there all weekend so drop by.
    Bob

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi All,
    I am meeting some Toronto Focal Forum types on Sunday morning for a picture taking outing north of the city. I will swing by the opening and drop by the lab on the way back. I will try and drag the others along too.
    I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Tim R
    Tim N. Roscoe

Celebrating
    Canadian Landscape

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin