Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,565   Online: 1026

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    For those interested 'Photo Books International' is an excellent place to find second hand photography books, they have 1000's of excellent books and I have spent many an enjoyable afternoon there. They are based very near Kings Cross Station in London which is quite handy for me.
    Platinum Printing Editions http://www.dceditions.com
    The Art of Platinum Printing Blog http://artofplatinum.wordpress.com/
    Alternative Photographic Processes blog http://altphotoblog.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the reminder Dave, I had forgotten about them, and since I'm working in the new station I shall go over one lunch time and browse.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    35mm
    I was sorry to hear of the difficulties some of you were having accessing our website. I must confess these technical issues are not my strong point but I emailed the website developers and have heard back from two of their staff as follows:
    "I have tried accessing the site with the latest version of Firefox (2.0.0.4) and all works fine. We do not have Vista and Firefox installed on any of our hardware however the latest release of Firefox does apparently fix some issues with Vista. The application was designed to support both IE and Firefox."
    "I have Vista and Firefox (although I have the latest version 2.0.0.4) I have just tried the site and all works fine."

If any of you are having continuing difficulties and wouldn't mind taking a few moments to let me have some detail, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks for your time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just FYI, I just tried it and it now works fine with my Firefox and Vista - a Firefox patch was installed the other day, so that may well have been the solution as suggested.

Cheers, Bob.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Doesn't work with Opera.
    Doesn't work with Firefox.
    Works with the Exploder...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Works ok with Opera, Firefox, and I.E. and windows XP.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin