Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,924   Online: 994

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Silvershotz

A magazine I recently found here in Holland is called Silvershotz (The International Journal of Fine Art Photography). I think it is published in the UK.

Check it out at www.silvershotz.com

Anne Marieke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Call into Borders if you have one nearby. My local one sells the US and UK magazines. B&W Photography is a must, Silvershotz also good when I manage to see it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Black and White Photography (UK)
    Lenswork (USA) No "instruction" but portfolios often feature portraiture - quality of the printed page is superb
    Silvershotz (UK/Australia)
    Photo Life (Canada) I especially like Richard Martin's columns on composition. Subscription prices are very reasonable.

And while I don't often buy it, I noticed that the May 2007 copy of Professional Photographer(UK) has a number of articles on music photography (although the magazine focus is on digi photo and very little on film)

Martin
    Last edited by MartinB; 06-12-2007 at 02:34 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: add lenwork url

Shooter
    35mm
    I too have found the UK publications good. Practial Photography, Photography Monthly and Outdoor Photography are my favoirites. While they are all shifting more towards digital many of the basic concepts apply to both film and digital.
    WJS/wi/usa

Shooter
    35mm RF
    hmmmm......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin