Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,611   Online: 705

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Art for the Cash Poor

In Liquid is hosting the 8th Art for the Cash Poor show this weekend in Philadelphia. There will be more than 150 local artists selling everything from photographs to paintings to jewelry and more. There will be also great food, music, a raffle and great deals on art (everything will be less than $199)

I will be there showing my 8x10-inch contact prints, my small contact prints and much more.

Please stop by if you are in the area.

". . . photographing as a two-way act of respect. Respect for the medium and letting it do what it does best- describe. And respect for the subject in describing it as it is. A photograph must be responsible to both."-- Garry Winogrand

"Art is just a Series of Natural Gestures."-- John Marin

My Platinum Printing Blog

My WEBSITE

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    $199 ?!!!!

I'm all about the art-o-mat... fie bucks!

actually, in all seriousness, sounds like a fun exhibit. i love the idea of shows like this... now if i can only make some prints i like under 30 x 40 inches, maybe i could sell for under $200.

good luck
    "the age of nature is past; it has finally exhausted the patience of all sensitive minds by the loathsome monotony of its landscapes and skies." naturaimmemorial.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We were there today all day. But did not sell that much. Hope we can sell some more prints tomorrow.

Richard, I will stop by tomorrow to say hi.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin