Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,356   Online: 1128

We've added several articles to the View Camera magazine web site. Let me know if these are helpful.

steve simmons

Shooter
    Large Format
    The review article of the Cooke soft focus lens seems to be incomplete. The last paragraph reads:

"So, what makes this lens different from the other soft-focus lenses......" and that's it. I was looking for another page and could not find it.

I suppose the digital reproduction does not do justice to the picture presented, but personally I would be proud to have a pic this sharp! Seems to me the spherical aberration is corrected way too soon on the lens, I personally would have liked the soft focus up to f/11. But then that is an onpinion on the lens not the article. Maybe you discuss this on the rest of the article, but I could not find it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin