Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,746   Online: 851

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Excellent find, enjoyed the site and subsequent links to other photographers.

An amusing story came from a superb landscape photographer who in his print sales page, raves on about how great his inkjets are compared to the darkroom.

When you read his biography, he found his inspiration from a father who printed in a magical darkroom with strange lights. I wonder if his own son will be inspired by mouse clicking.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

What an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    ignore the trolls Tim - it's the only way

the site looks excellent. I'll be sure to visit regularly for the "great new features"
    you are.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rorye View Post
    Thanks for the link Tim, very inspiring!
    Rory
    Thanks all. Very mixed imagery. One of my several personal favourites is Caroline Hyman's botanicals page. Lovely (silver) printing and delicately hand coloured

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wonderful to see Arena group now has an elegant and functional web presence. I first heard about Arena from Kathy Harcom who did / does? participate but they had slipped from mind until now.

Superb images. Great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tim rudman View Post
    Thanks all. Very mixed imagery. One of my several personal favourites is Caroline Hyman's botanicals page. Lovely (silver) printing and delicately hand coloured
    I agree - I've seen some of her work in RPS publications, but it's great to see a larger portfolio.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tim,

Thanks for the post, the site IMO is superb. Next years seminar looks very interesting.

JON.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin