Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,332   Posts: 1,537,364   Online: 1113

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Help Locating Book Title

A few months ago there was a book reviewed in Black and White Photography (the UK mag) that was a collection of found photos. I lost that issue in my recent move, but I would love it if someone can tell me the title of the book. Anyone feel like digging through back issues? Thanks.

Jmal

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have the issue, but have also just moved - the good news is that I know where my B&W mags are, so I will try to locate the issue and the info for you. I think it was a German book?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I don't remember it being German, but I could be wrong. By all means, let me know what you find when you get a chance. Thanks.

Jmal

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Jmal. I found it. It was in the Feb B&W mag. It is called "Photo Trouvee". That's with an acute over the first "e". It is by Michel Frizot and Cedric de Veigy (with an acute over the e in "Cedric"), is published by Phaidon, and its ISBN number is 0 7148 4579 5
    Best regards,
    Kevin

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    That's it! Thanks so much.

Jmal

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin