Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,844   Posts: 1,582,663   Online: 1082

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thursday evening was the night for my most recent solo show reception. Traffic held my wife and me up and we got there a little latter than I had planned. Still in time. People started showing up about 5:30pm and that is a good thing. The show looked really good. 5 prints per wall 4 walls 20 prints we had food that was provided by the college no booze or wine because it is a state college. Lot of friends and contemporaries attended and that is a nice thing. We left around 7pm and went to Mexican restuarant near by that was recommended by one of the instructors. That too was excellent. All in all, it was a good night.

lee\c

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am glad to hear it, this can be a stressful situation and it sounds like everything went without a hitch and it was a success. Congratulations!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sounds like a fitting evening in accordance with your efforts. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    thanks jorge asked me to post that. It was a nice nite with friends and family and a few people I did not know.

lee\c

the school likes to have outside people come in and show what they are up to and that there is art after school. That is really what this show is about But it is still nice for the college to allow me to show there.

l\c

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin