Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,013   Online: 699

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Also, keep in mind that, unlike many mass market publications, View Camera is actually published in the month listed on the cover - not months ahead of time. Back when I used to get Popular Photography I always got my issue a month and a half or more prior to the date on the cover. A quick trip to Barnes & Noble or Borders will show that many large circulation periodicals show up on the newsstand a month or more ahead of the cover date. By contrast, View Camera regularly shows up on the racks at my local book stores around the 17th or 18th of the month on the cover.

Kerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the feedback. I will continue my calls and emails in a kindly manner. Nota bene : I was a subscriber when living in France, then when I moved to the US too. There was a lapse of one year maybe before I commited again and this is the first time I get no response.

G.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I had the same problem with Camera Arts. Just received the July/August issue Saturday. Some of the adds are out of date. I've been a suscriber since the started publishing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm a bit surprised to read that you're having problems getting ahold of Steve or his staff, G. Over the past couple of years I've emailed him a couple of times and had prompt replies; I've also called his office a couple fo times and always had someone pick up the phone. Maybe I was just lucky??? Your decision to give persistance a chance sounds like a good solution!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin