Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,507   Online: 799

[for now] Arizona, U. S. A. [near future?] "Land of Enchantment"[NM]
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

"American Photo" magazine

Howdy to one & all!
    I just bought a copy of the "Special Issue" of "American Photo Photography Rocks"--all I could say is, "I didn't know he was a photographer, too!!" speaking of the rock musicians featured in the Portfolio section of the magazine, such as Lenny Kravitz, Graham Nash, and one of my favorites, Bryan Adams. Very kewl!! Only 2 females listed: Patti Smith & Melissa Auf Der Maur. Tis, indeed, better than none!
    Last edited by wheelygirl; 08-16-2007 at 05:42 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: better description of issue
    [FONT=Verdana]"the real truth of a photographic image is in its ability to evoke emotion."--Bryan Peterson[/FONT]
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]My Muse wheels Herself about in a wheel-chair![/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd like to see it, but my sub lapsed. A "dude" came by the house selling magazines a while back for college money or something. We didn't want to give him a check or anything with personal info on it, so I gave him cash and told him to renew my sub to American Photo.

I thought I saw a sly grin on his face when he left. Probably funded his weekend drinking binge.

Well, he screwed others who frequent this neighborhood selling stuff, at least at my house.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw Patti Smith's Polaroids at a tiny gallery in Jamaica Plain (MA) a few years ago - they were Land Camera images, really beautiful work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin