Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,707   Online: 921

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for news.
    I liked the article. Try to view it on that date/
    I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.
    k o m b i z z

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's one thing to make the largest photo but i'm not impressed by this one. I saw the display in the freestyle gallery when after they made it and then they sent a postcard to freestyle customers with the image on the front. I think they'd have been better off not showing it to anyone until they revealed it for the first time in it's original size. So it's a huge piece of material with an image on it, is it a great composition or was it a convienent spot to shoot in a hanger?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    It's one thing to make the largest photo but i'm not impressed by this one. I saw the display in the freestyle gallery when after they made it and then they sent a postcard to freestyle customers with the image on the front. I think they'd have been better off not showing it to anyone until they revealed it for the first time in it's original size. So it's a huge piece of material with an image on it, is it a great composition or was it a convienent spot to shoot in a hanger?
    The hanger was the camera. The shot was what was available from the orientation of the hanger.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I think this was a worthwhile project...and happy to hear the member's report actually went there....maybe some would be more comfortable discussing the issue in the sister site @ hybridphoto ?

Miles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anything that gets it out to people that there are other ways of taking photos aside from a cell phone is good.
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin