Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,337   Online: 969

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Leake View Post
    Did anyone else notice that this picture couldn't be found using Google? I decided to look for it after the broohaha had been raging for a while, but even with the title of the photograph it was nowhere to be seen. I gave up after about an hour and I tried Yahoo - and found it instantly. I wonder whether the technology Google uses to censor democracy activists in China has been put to other uses. And if so, who decides what I'm allowed to see on the Internet?

On page 4 of this thread is a link to another discussion forum, including the image...
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Haven't had time to read this whole thread throughly, but, leaving the controversy aside, the photograph in question is just rubbish - absolutely no two ways about it. That's just the way it is.

If I was the photographer I really would be laughing all the way to the bank.

A story springs to mind: The Emperors New Clothes.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin