Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,984   Online: 1044

[for now] Arizona, U. S. A. [near future?] "Land of Enchantment"[NM]
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Phoenix [Arizona] Art Museum

A extensive exhibit is going on in the Art Museum, entitled, "Debating Modern Photography: The Triumph of Group f.64" through December 30th.
    I attended this just yesterday, and I loved it! It's a collaboration, I believe between the Art Museum and the Center for Creative Photography of University of Arizona, Tucson.
    I plan to write up a paragraph about this exhibit for my Photography class, for extra credit. I might write more in-depth, later.
    [FONT=Verdana]"the real truth of a photographic image is in its ability to evoke emotion."--Bryan Peterson[/FONT]
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]My Muse wheels Herself about in a wheel-chair![/COLOR]

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks for sharing that. Is there a catalogue?
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    WG, if you get to Tucson, please let me know. We are 2 miles from the CCP and it is a great place to visit and find inspiration. The exhibits aren't always things I want to view, but there is always something happening. I think the CCP has all of Weston's negatives from his life's work, as well as many other artists. best, tim

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, Noseoil for that offer! I'd leap to it, in a heartbeat;however, logistically I got a problem or 2 [or 3?]--I use a wheel-chair plus no transportation of my own. Much thanks again for that offer!
    [FONT=Verdana]"the real truth of a photographic image is in its ability to evoke emotion."--Bryan Peterson[/FONT]

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    And to Robert--
    Here is a link to the paragraph, within PhxArt:
    http://phxart.org/exhibitions/current.asp

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin