Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,142   Online: 958

Shooter
    35mm

(t)here magazine?

I was in a bookstore the other day and saw a magazine called (t)here in the photography section.

I flipped through it, but it seemed to be a collection of random photos, with few (if any) words at all.

Their website is equally spartan. Now I'm curious - what is it supposed to be exactly? The styles of the photos didn't thrill me (a mixed bag, really), but the lack of explanation has been bugging me (maybe it's designed to do that?).

Anyway, just curious if anyone else has seen this magazine and/or knows anything about it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't be asked to click a link and not get a new view or have to wait for the flash to load. I'm not a flash hter, but the implementations I've been seeing of late are just the pits -- this one being worse than most.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    In another era one would've equated this (t)here thing as a Not Ready for Prime Time Player.

Who cares?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    Who cares?
    I have a tendency to look for greater meaning in things than is readily apparent - maybe it's just a bunch of random photos in the hope that it's "art".

Sometimes it bugs me that I might not "get it" - this might be one of those times

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    mabman,
    I can appreciate your point, I just get so frustrated when a site is both a puzzle and slow.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    There's no "there" (t)here.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin