Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,873   Online: 1073

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Josef Hoflehner UK Booksigning

Austrian photographer Josef Hoflehner will be visiting ‘Beyond Words’ photographic bookshop in Cockburn Street, Edinburgh for a book signing on Saturday 1 December at 2.30 pm.

For examples of his work see
    http://www.josefhoflehner.com/portfolios.html

From ‘Beyond Words’ website:

“His new book Unleashed Two (the follow-up to the popular and now out of print Unleashed) has just been published. 'This new monograph is Josef Hoflehner's seventh photobook and it features his personal selection of the recent work he has done in China, Vietnam, Iceland, as well as of new seascape images, made along shorelines of the North and Baltic Sea in Germany. With a series of new Snowscapes images and the artist's Eiffel Tower studies.”

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Aye, I'm planning on going. I have four of his books, all bought from Beyond Words - the only problem is that they are all already signed!

Still, would be nice to meet him

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    His work is great! I have seen originals in Berlin! The exhibition was nearly sold out! I would not mind a signed copy. I have some Limited Editions of his.
    ________

Regards
    Folker

MonoArt - fine photographs

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As far as I know, all his books at Beyond Words are signed - their postal rates are quite reasonable as well.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin