Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,174   Online: 1062

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a really nice offer! I have read the magazine; it seems easier to get it, and other publications in the Los Angeles area for some reason.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We still have free copies available for anyone who wants them! Don't be shy, just e-mail me your details...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just recieved my copy this week Ailsa, Thanks! It looks very interesting though I haven't had time to sit down and read it thoroughly.
    Gary Beasley

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I cannot remember if I said thanks or not but I received my issue a few weeks ago.

thank you very much,

lee carmichael

Shooter
    Large Format
    well poooh...I never got mine, I guess I should send Ailsa my address again.

Shooter
    Large Format
    well, the burro was having a great time in the british isle, but it finally made it here with a copy of the magazine. I was really impressed with the quality and the overall magazine. Seems the printing is excellent and to my great surprise very few "commercials."

Thank you very much Ailsa for the free issue, I congratulate you on a job very well done.

Les, you look thinner on your avatar than on the magazine picture......that darkroom move must have taken a toll....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ May 13 2003, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Les, you look thinner on your avatar than on the magazine picture......that darkroom move must have taken a toll.... </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Jorge,

I was playing in photoshop and distorted the image just for fun?. Perhaps it might have been vanity&#33;
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin