Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,358   Online: 1003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I read the article this morning and couldn't have been more impressed! Keep up the love and the hard work! Best. Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations, Tsuyoshi! Keep up the good work. Hope to make another trip to Germantown and see how much has changed. How's the 7x17 project coming along?

Best wishes,
    Sanjay

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Tsuyoshi is a remarkable individual. I had the pleasure of taking a large format workshop with him in October and found him to be a talented teacher and genuinely pleasant person to spend a weekend with. I smile when I recall Tsuyoshi riding his small bike between groups of photographers testing their wings with large format cameras. His grassroots efforts at Project Basho are admirable and reflect his love of traditional and non-traditional photography.

Tsuyoshi pursues his personal work in Philadelphia by carrying his 7 x 17 camera on public transportation. In a way, he is an urban frontiersman exploring the wonder of his environment and then generously sharing it with others. If you get an opportunity to spend time at Project Basho, I suggest that you do. I only wish that I lived closer to Philadelphia to be more able to be part of Tsuyoshi's special world at Project Basho.

John MacKechnie
    Bethlehem, PA

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Congratulations Tsuyoshi!!!
    Holga: if it was any more analog, you'd need a chisel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin