Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,989   Online: 984

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Chris, will do...
    Creative Image Maker e-magazine is back! Find out more at http://creativeimagemaker.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi David,

I enjoyed the articles on Polaroid cameras. Please keep up the good work!

Regards,
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Snapshot!

Hopefully you'll also enjoy this weeks magazine which has a bit of a cyanotypes special in it; buying off of eBay and a fantastic feature image by Dorothy Kloss.

Cheers,
    David.
    Creative Image Maker e-magazine is back! Find out more at http://creativeimagemaker.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi everyone,

I've added some extras on to the site - there's now a bookstore (US and UK versions) and a gallery. The gallery is based on a Flickr viewer and it will show images that are posted on to the Creative Image Maker pool on Flickr. It's just an experiment at the moment so your feedback is wanted please. The bookstore is done via Amazon and so it does mean that purchasing a book via the site allows me to recoup some of the cost of putting this all together(!) - 4% of the cost of the book goes towards keeping the site. Now, if you are in the US, due to how Amazon (US) works, I'll be getting vouchers rather than any hard-cash - and it is my intention that these vouchers can be used to buy a book which can then be used as a competition prize (for example), this way you'll get something back too.

Cheers,
    David.

Thank you.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Haven't checked out the gallery yet, David. I'll have to see that. Thank you.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

COMPETITION ENTRIES

Just a quick reminder that the 'Image Within An Image" competition closes on Monday night (31st March)! Submit your entries this weekend to have a chance at winning the prize kindly donated by Fotohuis RoVo.

For more information, look at the Creative Image Maker website: http://creativeimagemaker.co.uk/mod/...view.php?id=25.

Thanks, and good luck!
    David Vickers.

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Improved Navigation

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I've improved the navigation on the Creative Image Maker website - you can now access the current weeks articles directly from the front page instead of having to go to the overall weekly view.

I hope it makes using the site even easier, as there have been a couple of comments in the past about finding your way around the site. As is the case with these things, it was an obvious solution that struck me like a bolt of lightning! I've also made it slightly more 'graphic', rather than just the plain ol' text that used to be there.

So, if you haven't been to the site for a while / at all - check it out.

Thanks,
    David.

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks again for your hard work, David.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Creative Image Maker Magazine . . .

Hi all. For those of you who are not familiar with this publication, it was begun by David Vickers of the UK in January and had some early successes due to initial interest. Well as with all things interests wan. It has slowed a bit, due mostly to a lack of contributions. If you check out the site (link in my sig) you can see the kind of material that has been submitted to date. If you know a great deal in a particular area of photography (gear, technical, process, editorials, you name it) then by all means feel free to contribute. Check it out. THank you.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin